Saturday, July 7, 2012

Bulu Box's Newest Bulugan!

Hey fellow fitness freaks! I am back today with another review of some fine products sent to me by the guys at Bulu Box! They send you vitamin and fitness supplements monthly and I highly recommend them! This June was the first month I had received from them, and I must say it was very rewarding!


Let's start with my most favorite thing in June's box.. It is the full size 30 serving bottle of vitamin D3 made by Pure Matters. The reason it is my favorite is because or the next month, every day, I will have this wonderful supplement to take every single day. For those of you who don't know, vitamin D3 supports cardio health, can enhance calcium absorption, and in turn maintain bone health. I think it is awesome that the Bulu folks included a whole months supply of this wonderful vitamin in the box.


Next we will move on to something I have had before, and I really like. Super HD by Cellucor is a fat burning matrix that provides an increase to your metabolism, energy, focus, and last but definitely not least, appetite control! I love taking this in the mornings after I eat breakfast, because it keeps me satisfied and it lets me make it through the mornings without any issues of being groggy or jittery. Check it out!

Now up to the plate we have Nightfood. I was very excited by this product which is essentially a candy bar that is good for you and promotes sleep, so it is perfect to satisfy those late night cravings we all get. The flavor I samples was cookies and creme, and it was delicious. Not too light, but not too heavy like a lot of bars we eat to keep our figures. It contains protein, fiber, and it also has melatonin in it when is the chemical that your brain produces when your body is saying that its tired; hence you have the sleep promoting quality of the bar. If you travel to their website which i tagged previously you can get a box of these delicious morsels for only 9.99 and a second box for only a penny! Let them know who sent you!


Next to last on this review we have the most interesting product in the box by far. Ladies and gentlemen I give you RevHoney which was presenting in a little tube with a honey comb design. The flavor I had the pleasure of trying was peach, and it was in fact very delicious, if not different. Upon researching their webisite I found that honey, the main ingredient in their products, is one of the most complex super foods to date and supports healthy glucose levels. They have honey drinks on top of the honey snack tubes and I can't wait to try more!

Finally on the list we have good ole' fashioned fish oil made by the people at Life Equals. This Omega-3 beast is fresh from Norwegian anchovies and sardines. It contains 1000 MGs of Omega-3, has a citrus glaze, and is anti-fish burp. Whats not to love about that?! Also a little known fact about fish oil is that it promotes healthy levels of testosterone in your body. Take two of these bad boys daily, and you are good to go.

Well guys I want to say a big thank you for reading my blog, and I hope that you gained some knowledge from this. Also thank you so much to the folks at Bulu Box for hooking me up with Junes box and giving me the opportunity to review such great high quality products. Everyone be sure to vista their website here and follow them on twitter @BuluBox . Have a wonderful night guys! Follow me on twitter here!

No comments:

Post a Comment