Thursday, July 12, 2012

MusclePharm Creatine Review

                       Fit Freaks! Whats up? Mind4Fitness here and I was so impressed with the way this product has been performing for me so I just had to get on here and review it for you guys. It's MusclePharm's Creatine. Its a micronized version, that won't make you gain water weight. I have been taking it solid for the last month doing high weight and low reps, and already improved my max by 15 pounds... IN ONE MONTH. This is by far the best creatine I have ever taken. Definitely come here to BodyBuilding and order it. They have a great deal on it right now. Normally I don't like creatine because I haven't ever really felt the effects of it, but what this product has done for me is nothing short of amazing. Thanks for stopping by and keep doing work in the gym!




No comments:

Post a Comment