Thursday, June 7, 2012

Make some GAINS for yourself!

Whats up guys??
This has been a long time coming. Ive been super busy with work and taking leave the last few weeks but here is the highly anticipated Mind4Fitness post!

So, I worked out tonight and I wanted to give you a little preview of my workout, and you can tell me what you all like to do when y'all are working out. Lately I have been working my arms out differently in an effort to make bigger gains for myself, however, I cut down my creatine intake to see what happens. Before I was mostly working out on low weight with high reps, and fewer sets. But I have reversed that trend with higher weight, lower reps, and more sets. So far I must say I really like the change. Reading some articles online enlightened me to my new favorite bicep exercise. Ole Arnie showed me this. Do the same type of alternating bicep curls, but arch your back while you do it. You will feel from the first rep that you are now lifting with your pectorals and your biceps. Make sure you don't throw your back out! I have found that this engorges my muscles much better, and it makes me feel the right kind of pain when I get done working out!

Try it out, let me know what you think!
One Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment