Monday, June 18, 2012

Energy, Rocket Fuel, and Chocolate awesome!

Whats up Fit Fiends? I have another view for you tonight. This will include more products that were in this months JackedPack.
So lets hop right into it!
So the first item I want to talk with you all with is the ABB TURBO Half and Half drink. It is essentially an energy shot that is 1/2 tea and 1/2 lemonade. The taste of it was excellent. For being an energy shot it didn't taste like it. A big problem I have with energy drinks and shots is that they all taste like they are immediately dehydrating you, and that is not the case with this bad boy. It has no sugar in it, no carbs, and no calories, so honestly when your trying to keep that figure you worked so hard for; what is better than that? You can also take this as a pre workout as opposed to anytime you need it energy; just take it 20 minutes before you get your sweat on.

Next thing on the list is a pre workout supplement made by the folks at Betancourt nutrition. It is called D-Stunner and it will knock your socks off. I tried this after I drank my protein shake and within 10 minutes my mind was clear and I could focus 100%. The only complaint I have about it is it made me a tad bit more jittery than I would have like, but on the plus side there was absolutely no crash. I guess the real test of something is whether or not you would take it again, and I have to admit I would give this one another shot.

The last thing I am reviewing tonight is the PowerCrunch protein bar! This thing was delicious! It was by far the best protein bar I have ever had. My favorite thing about it was that it wasn't very heavy. It was actually a wafer bar, so it was actually like a big healthy Kit Kat bar. I do believe that I found the only protein bar I will be eating until something better comes along!

Check these products out and let me know what you think! And don't forget to get your own JackedPack and follow me on twitter @Mind4Fitness!

No comments:

Post a Comment